O Level: A Math | E Math | Pure Chemistry | Pure Physics | Combined Science (Physics/Chemistry) | Chinese* | English*
A Level: H2 Math | H2 Chemistry | H2 Physics | General Paper*
* Subjects offered by partners
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Advo’s Coaching Methodology and Approach?
- At Advo, we use our proprietary technology of One-Page-Concept-Map, OPCM™ to help students organise information of each chapter into an A4-size paper.
- We help them to identify different question types within the same chapter and share with them the respective strategies to tackle each type of questions.
- In this way, they will learn in a more efficient and effective manner to master the subject matter.
What are the qualifications of your Coaches?
- All our coaches are trained in-house to use the same coaching system.
- They must pass through stringent tests before they are allowed to conduct lessons.
- All of them have years of coaching experience.
- They possess a minimum of degree qualification.
Do you offer lessons for IP students?
Yes, we do offer IP lessons for Math and Chemistry. You can find out more by contacting us.
Do you offer lessons for Normal Academic and Normal Technical students?
- Yes, we do offer group lessons for Normal Academic students but not for Normal Technical students.
- This is because we group Express and Normal Academic students in the same class. Generally, the syllabus is pretty similar for both Express and Normal stream students.
Do you offer trial lesson?
Yes, we offer paid trial lesson. Do contact us to find out more.
What is the maximum class size for group lesson?
There will be a maximum of 15 students in a class.
Are the physical and online students separated?
- All our group lesson is of hybrid arrangement, meaning students have an option to attend physical or online lesson.
- Our Coaches are all trained to engage both the online and physical students simultaneously.
- We have been delivering hybrid lessons for the past 3 years.
Do you offer individual lessons?
- Yes, we do offer individual lesson.
- However, it is subjected to the needs of the students.
If I am interested to find out more about your lessons, how should I go about doing it?
You can drop us a call or WhatsApp us at 8233 2753.
We will get back to you soonest possible during our operation hours.
Our operation hours as follows:
- Weekdays: 1.30PM to 9.30PM
- Weekends: 9.00AM to 6.30PM
- We are closed on Public Holidays.
What are the fees?
Do contact us to find out more.
Connect With Us
Your child does not need another tuition teacher. What they need is an Advo Coach! Meet our top coaches in a FREE 1h-session to find out why we have been able to transform results and lives for the past 15 years!